… where responsibility, education & inspiration meet.

Search This Blog

What is FSCT?

Rentry program focusing on:

1. Construction & Property Maintenance Carreer Training

2. Safe Housing

3. Life Skills Training



With an empasis on personal responsibillity, our unique three pillar system sets a solid foundation for the successful life of our participants.



Sunday, March 25, 2012

No Excuses 13 Principles

I believe with complete faith…

1. that nobody can stand between me and my goals. 

2. that I take full responsibility for all of my actions.

3. that I have no excuse for not being a good person, parent, spouse, child & friend.

4. that I’m not entitled to anything and I must earn everything that I get.

5. that I will attend a minimum of 90% of the FSCT programming

6. that I will be on time at least 95% of the time to work or FSCT programming

7. that on the rare days that I can not attend or can not arrive on time, I will call my designated supervisor.

8. that I will work as hard as I can and do my best at every given task.

9. that I will be honest and law abiding in every situation.

10. that I will strengthen my body, mind and spirit to it’s greatest potential.

11. that I have the ability to accomplish anything that I set my mind to.

12. that I will do my best to help others better their lives.

13. that I will never give up hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment